Friday, May 28, 2010

The Skydiving Hero


Heroes are known to sacrifice.

While watching this video (below), I thought of one man. His name is Michael Hatfield. A marine. A friend. A man that has and will sacrifice for another person. I just know if placed in the situation you are about to view that he would do the same for me. I am fully confident of that!

That's what men and women who serve/served our country are trained to do. And, to be 'trained' to ultimately sacrifice one must have heart.

Marines, Army, Air Force, Navy, and Peace Corps men/women are sacrificing for us...ON THE FRONT LINES.

I honor all those who have served and/or serving our 'in trouble' country on this very special weekend, Memorial Day Weekend. Stop and praise them in between hot dog eating bites!

The Skydiving Hero:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6471304n&tag=related%3Bphotovideo

Brian E. Payne sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment